This pattern is based on the styles of 1812. It features a gathered bodice, three-quarter length sleeves with tucks and lace at neck, hem, and sleeves.
The pattern is easy enough for a beginning seamstress to handle, yet it's charmingly elegant and has a distinctly historical flavor. (Pride and Prejudice, anyone?)
- Includes complete illustrated instruction booklet
- Arrives in a resealable plastic bag
- Fits 18" American Girl Dolls
Also available as an instant download!
$6.00 Download Now
Just cut the pieces out along the solid lines!
The kit comes in a resealable plastic bag and includes:
- Pre-printed fabric with a miniature design based on the roller prints of the regency era
- Velcro for the back closure
- Lace for the neck and sleeves
- Complete illustrated instructions